Friday, April 26, 2013

That's A ONESIE??

It sure is! You may recognize it from my signature Honeysuckle Cyanide profile picture. 


I absolutely LOVE it and wear it all time. And it was only $10 from my favourite new store that you may have heard me mention a few times called V Generation


You may also have noticed that when you click on the link it will merely take you to it's Yelp page. That is because they are so small and unknown that they don't even have a real page to go to which I think is so unfortunate because I am literally obsessed with this store. Think of all of your favourite things from Forever 21 downsized into one little store where everything is at least 25% cheaper and all of their jewelry is only $2. 

Yeah. I KNOW.

So if you live in the Arcadia or Pasadena area you should definitely check it out at the Westfield Santa Anita Mall!

Of course as I was about to leave the house, I realized it was much colder than I thought and got all excited (lol) and changed into a more bundled up version.




Onesie - V Generation
Lilac Cardigan, Skirt & Aviators - Forever 21
Green Sweater - H&M
Army Jacket - Vintage
Scarf & Boots - Gifts
Floral Bag & Leather Jacket - Thrifted