Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Is That A New Sweater?

Why yes, as a matter of fact it is! It's pretty much my FAVOURITE new sweater, it's only competition being the exact same one that I also got in mint.

(I know this outfit seems a tad bit revealing, but I feel like in contrast to the conservativeness of the long pants & long sleeves, plus the sweet innocent colour makes it no more daring than a regular shirt with a plunging neckline. Plus, it was a chilly Sunday with second-day-hair and I wasn't really going anywhere but the store. SUE ME.)



Another outfit in the mint, because I just can't get enough.


Now, I know the sweater isn't strictly flattering -- there's no defined waistline or anything -- but sometimes I find that I don't need one. Yes, I am a fairly curvy girl and usually plan all of my outfits around accentuating my nice curves and hiding my not-so-nice ones, but some days I just feel like wearing a pretty dress and a baggy sweater and letting the bright colours and silly hair and butterfly earrings do all the talking. Because sometimes it isn't just about the figure, but the personality you want to show through your outfit that reflects who you are and how you choose to express yourself. 


LOVE my Heart Key earrings I got on Etsy for my Steampunk Alice in Wonderland costume this past Halloween. I am, of course, completely infatuated with all things Wonderland so I didn't give a second thought to purchasing these beauties, knowing that I would for sure find a way to incorporate them into my everyday outfits. And keep on the lookout because I'm actually planning on doing a Wonderland post soon to show off some of my collection and artwork :)



Sweaters -- V Generation
Pants -- Irene's Story
Blue Flats -- Target
Strapless Lace Bra -- H&M
Peach Dress -- Goodwill
Combat Boots -- Gift
Floral Dress -- Cotton On
Cowboy Boots -- Zappos
Key Earrings -- Etsy