Monday, May 13, 2013

A Zombie... Bride... Nerf War??

YEP. A Zombie Bride Nerf War.
(But I'll get to that in a minute)

So last week was my friend Ingrid's birthday. You may recognize her from my Easter post. She is one of my best friends in the world and the farther you scroll down, you will probably see why. For her actual birthday we went around doing pretty much the same thing I did for my bday -- getting as much free shit as possible everywhere we went! Only this time we decided to wear tutus. 'Cause why the fuck not.
 You can't really see it, but I'm wearing a black velvet bow over my ponytail that I made from some of my Fashion District material
At Toys R Us buying Nerf Guns                                                               At Cafe 50's gettin' Birthday Deal Meals!

So since her birthday was during the middle of the week, she decided to have her party the following Saturday. What was the theme of the party, you ask? Why that would be ZOMBIE BRIDE NERF WAR. No explanations necessary.
I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals
I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa
Brain Cupcakes!
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, 
I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, 
I'm radioactive, radioactive...
I had almost as much fun editing these photos as I did taking them. Almost.
:)




Tutu & Leggings - Forever 21
Shoes & Black Sweater - Gift
Wedding Dress - Thrifted