Monday, June 17, 2013

Are Those Orange Pants?

Yes. Yes they are. 


I don't know if I've ever posted it on here, but anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely DETEST orange. 

Anything orange. The colour. The fruit. Anything with the flavour. It's even an ugly word. Orange. Blech. And how it doesn't rhyme with anything --  I mean, what's that all about?

Anyway I really don't like it, in case you can't tell, and own only 2 articles of clothing in the offending colour. One of those being my Reese's Peanut Butter Cups shirt (featured ages ago on the Reese's Facebook page) and for obvious reasons because peanut butter cups are awesome....

...and these orange pants. They are hand-me-downs that I took because of my desperate need for pants. I am constantly trying to make them work and, with the approval of my roommates, I think I have finally succeeded! And the more I look at them, the more I can convince myself that they're more red, really.... I mean, kind of like a tomato red. But then, I hate tomatoes too. So there's really no winning here. lol.

Outfit Details:


My new sunglasses to replace my purple ones that I lost at Disneyland (moment of silence). All sunglasses at Urban Outfitters are on sale for $10 right now! It's kind of hard to see but they're mint green.





Onesie & Earrings -- V Generation
Shoes -- Nine West
Sunglasses -- Urban Outfitters
Flower Ring -- Forever 21
Reese's Shirt -- Target? I don't remember
Pants -- Hand-Me-Downs