Saturday, November 16, 2013

Is It November Yet?

It is! Although you wouldn't have believed it until today.

Hello white skies!!

LA is known for it's "perfect" weather, though coming from someone who grew up in Fog City, the constant 80+ degree weather gets to be a drag after a few seasons. So when I woke up this morning to cloud cover and a chill in the air, I got a little too excited. 

So I made coffee and blueberry waffles and threw on my comfy socks! 


And to go with my pretty little pastel theme, my new pink duct tape wallet that my 11-year-old neighboor made for me! it's so pretty! I'm in love with it
And my wonderful new debit card that I just have to show off because I designed it myself :p

So I made my way to Trader Joes and got all the makings for black bean soup and herb-and-goat-cheese-stuffed pita bread. Yummy! 

Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to go wrap myself up in my cozy blanket and binge on some LOTR. Happy Saturday!

 Lilac Sweater - Thrifted
Shoes & Socks - Gift
Pink Flower Dress & Leggings -  Forever 21